The Van

Sunday 2 September 2012

Bournemouth Airshow

We've been at the air show this weekend.The weather has been loverly this year. Lots of planes and helicopters flying , one of the highlights was the Vulcan bomber, it's huge and very noisy!
Decided to stay put on Friday night as we wanted to be sure of a parking space for Saturday.Wildcamped along the Boscombe Overcliff with a few other vans.
Havn't done anything to the van but put a towel under the sink as the leaky tap has got worse! Going to buy a domestic type one that fits into the work surface.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Just read throuh al you posts, and found it interesting and I have to say, that you do a great job with wood, piping, cables, windows, etc. Thumbs up from me.

    I'm myself about to become a RV owner. A mercedes Hymer from 1981, that needs more than just a brush up. Therefore i scan through all the information on the net that can help me, and your site is bookmarked now.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Henrik! I'm pleased that this blog has been helpful to you.

    Stephen.

    ReplyDelete