The Van

Monday 16 July 2012

More woodwork

Hello! I've been busy in the van this week.the framework for the dinette seat has been made. In the base it houses the Truma boiler and the other side is going for the twin batteries.I'm moving the batteries here as I'm concerned about the weight under the drivers seat.

Also the floor has been raised behind the drivers seat, to make it the same level as in the cab.This is so that when the front seats are swivelled you don't get dangly leg syndrome!.I intend to utilise some of the space for storage and the invertor.

The seat needs a little finishing and some foam for the cushion and back rest.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work so far, very neat and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm having a read of your blog at the moment.

    ReplyDelete