The Van

Sunday 7 April 2013

Progress Report

Hello everyone, Im back ! March was a bad month for me for a few reasons.Firstly I had no spare cash to spend on materials as work was quiet in Jan and Feb.I have to cut all the boards and wood outside and the weather has been crap!
Things have changed for the better now though! Work has picked up and the weather seems to be as well! So after finally deciding the choice of wall covering I placed an order with Magnums.4 sheets of 3mm light oak boards ,knock in edging and radius corner strip.Also bought a router bit to cut out the slot for the knock in edging.
I can't praise the service of Magnums enough,being as they are in Grimsby and I'm in the Deep South of England.I ordered the bits and they arrived next day,fully intact and the boards were very well packaged so all the corners of the boards were intact!
I have enough materials for a big push now, so should be posting more progress soon.
Happy building

Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment